Assalamualaikum,
I hate to uploads tonnes of pictures in Facebook or Twitter for no reasons.And I decided its better if I posted it in my long-gone blog.Imma chamwhore and so does my friends and even the zombies.My computer is loaded with thousands of vain pictures of mine,and yeah also,the geeks who I'd love much.Scrolling my blog now peeps!and enjoy yourself <3
I hate to uploads tonnes of pictures in Facebook or Twitter for no reasons.And I decided its better if I posted it in my long-gone blog.Imma chamwhore and so does my friends and even the zombies.My computer is loaded with thousands of vain pictures of mine,and yeah also,the geeks who I'd love much.Scrolling my blog now peeps!and enjoy yourself <3
Me and Aifaa and Mya.We'r so young and too good to go wild.
They make my day on Tuesday 21th February 2012.Thank you for coming to my house and did grinning all day long.
Perlis
Ray Ban loves me so much and so do I :D
Chim Chum with my dearest outgoing friends.I prefer to say we are all grow to be a giant somehow,we cant help ourselves when it comes about foods =='
Favourite picture :)
Gonna miss this moment sobss
